International Technology Perspectives – a Discussion with International Students from the US Naval War College’s Naval Command College
The U.S. Naval War College welcomes senior officers from navies around the world to its Naval Command College (NCC). Since its founding in 1956, more than 2,100 officers from 91 nations have completed the program, with more than half reaching flag rank. NCC alumni include ministers of defense, ambassadors, heads of state, and heads of services.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to have a panel discussion on International Technology Perspectives with some of the members of this year’s Naval Command College Class.
Moderator for this event will be CAPT Kevin McGowan, Director of the Naval Command College – CAPT McGowan Bio
Panelists will include:
* CAPT Alberto Tarabotto, Italian Navy – Submarines – CAPT Tarabotto Bio
* CAPT Takuo Kobayashi, Japan Maritime Defense Force – Surface – CAPT Kobayashi Bio
* CDR Chi-ho “Jimmy” Wu – Taiwan Navy – Surface – CDR Jimmy Wu Bio
* CDR Naif Alsulami – Royal Saudi Navy – Surface – CDR Naif Alsulami
* CDR Anita Sellick – Royal Australian Navy – Surface – CDR Sellick Bio
* CAPT Andrew Hingston – Royal Canadian Navy – Surface – CAPT Hingston Bio