CyAD, thru its partner SecReliant (WBE and SDVOSB), has over 15 years of experience providing cybersecurity services to corporate customers, government agencies, non-profits and individuals. The founders of CyAD, recognizing the challenge CMMC represents to DIB companies and their critical need for cybersecurity expertise, joined forces with SecReliant to focus its resources on the aerospace and defense industry and companies that lack experienced cyber resources.
What services and/or products does your company provide?
CyAD offers critical guidance to DIB companies interested in CMMC compliance, practicing effective cybersecurity hygiene, and assistance resolving any DFARS delinquencies including requirements related to NIST SP 800-171. CyAD provides cyber professionals with unique experienced-based skills essential to interpreting and meeting requirements of cybersecurity frameworks. This includes accurately mapping the requirements to persons, processes and technologies, and creating cybersecurity policies, system security plans and the many processes and procedures required for NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance.
Other services include:
- virtual CISO’s and other cyber personnel as an attractive and economic alternative to staffing an inhouse cyber security team.
- outsourced alternatives such as Managed Detection and Response, SIEM-as-a Service and Log Analytics-as-a-Service,
- third party services that periodically test the effectiveness of a company’s cyber defenses such as pen testing, risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and red teaming, and
- cyber due diligence of vendors and potential acquisition targets.
Why do you consider membership in SENEDIA valuable?
SENEDIA’s commitment to work on behalf of its membership of defense industry prime contractors and subcontractors (DIB) to:
- promote critical state and federal legislature,
- support companies in their efforts to meet the needs of its members,
- promote a commitment to cybersecurity and ensure the continued eligibility of its members to current and future contracts, and
- provide leadership in workforce development and addressing interim shortages.
If a company wants to do business with yours, whom should they contact?
Feel free to contact us directly by email at Dan.Lessard@cyadllc.com or call us at (203) 650-0849. Our product information is available on our website at www.cyadllc.com