Membership in SENEDIA provides resources, information, access, connections, networks and influence.
SENEDIA membership includes:
- Business Development Opportunities
- Access to Leaders and Decision Makers, including Member-Only Events
- Regular e-Communications with Information, Opportunities, and Trends
- Multiple Networking Opportunities, including our annual meeting, Defense Innovation Days, Tech Talks, and Member Holiday Open House
- SENEDIA-sponsored workshops and presentations throughout the year.
- Direct access to SENEDIA’s member management system providing opportunities for members to customize their information, increase market visibility by listing events of interest to other SENEDIA members, and post positions on SENEDIA’s website
- Priority for cybersecurity/IT, undersea technology/engineering, and Veteran interns, paid by SENEDIA
View our video to learn more.
If you are not already a member, please consider joining SENEDIA and together with our current members and partner organizations, make a difference for the Defense and Technology Industries in southeastern New England.
Being listed on our website is just one of the many benefits of being a SENEDIA member.
Please contact us for further information or with questions you may have.