Membership in SENEDIA provides resources, information, access, connections, networks and influence.
SENEDIA membership includes:
- Business Development Opportunities
- Access to Leaders and Decision Makers, including Member-Only Events
- Regular e-Communications with Information, Opportunities, and Trends
- Multiple Networking Opportunities, including our annual meeting, Tech Talks, and Member Holiday Open House
SENEDIA-sponsored workshops and presentations throughout the year.
- Priority for cybersecurity/IT, undersea technology/engineering, and Veteran interns, paid by SENEDIA
- Direct access to SENEDIA’s member management system providing opportunities for members to customize their information, increase market visibility by listing events of interest to other SENEDIA members, and post positions on SENEDIA’s website
Significant accomplishments in 2019 include:
- Organized and hosted the sixth Defense Innovation Days. The event was another major success and provided for significant interaction for our member companies with DoD-including U.S. Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark Esper, Industry, and Congressional leaders.
- Advanced efforts related to defense, cybersecurity, and undersea technology/engineering workforce development. Received grants from the RI Department of Labor and Training Real Jobs Rhode Island program, the RI Foundation, and Commerce RI to support these efforts.
- Coordinated with Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut defense-related government organizations.
- Continued the SENEDIA Tech Talk series: a monthly event with technology focused speakers.
If you are not already a member, please consider joining SENEDIA and together with our current members and partner organizations, make a difference for the Defense and Technology Industries in southeastern New England.
Being listed on our website is just one of the many benefits of being a SENEDIA member.
Please contact us for further information or with questions you may have.