What is your company’s history?
Founded over 40 years ago with a commitment to build a different kind of law firm, Crowell & Moring is an international law firm with approximately 550 lawyers representing clients in transactional, regulatory, litigation, and arbitration matters. The firm is internationally recognized for providing innovative approaches to legal and business challenges, as well as creative alternative fee arrangements that demonstrate its personal investment in its clients’ success. The firm has been recognized for its ongoing commitment to pro bono service and diversity. The firm helps international corporations and emerging enterprises navigate complex legal challenges and create business solutions across the globe.
What services and/or products does your company provide?
Crowell & Moring’s Government Contracts practice, with our unrivaled depth and history of successes, is widely recognized as the best in the business. Whatever the issue, our 60+ government contracts lawyers have the experience and expertise to tackle it – from contract formation issues and business and compliance strategies; to bid protests, contract interpretation, and performance disputes; to the intricacies of government cost accounting; and to post performance audits, investigations, and defense of fraud allegations, including “bet the company” suspension and debarment representation and government-initiated investigations. Ranked as a top tier practice, Chambers USA describes us as a practice that “continues to be held in high esteem by the government contracts sector and handles an array of matters” and as “the gold standard in this area.”
Why do you consider membership in SENEDIA valuable?
SENEDIA is a key player in current thought leadership impacting national security, undersea technologies, and other critical defense technologies. Crowell & Moring is thrilled to join the conversation and partner with SENEDIA’s industry leaders to support the organization’s mission.
If a company wants to do business with yours, whom should they contact?
Preston Pugh, Partner, 202-624-2669; email: email@example.com
Abi Stokes, Counsel, 202-624-2969; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource information on new administration actions that may impact government contractors:
- New masking Executive Order for Federal contractors
- DoD’s vaccination distribution plan for some government contractors;
- Biden Day One – Executive Orders and Actions;
- Biden Day Two – Additional EOs to Advance the Administration’s National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness
- Fact Sheet: President Biden’s New Executive Actions Deliver Economic Relief for American Families and Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Crises | The White House (promising a specific Executive Order in the first 100 days).
- The latest on DoD’s Vaccination Distribution Plan for Some DoD Contractors
- Government Contracts and the Biden Administration’s Priorities: Significant Changes Ahead?