Executive Director, Molly Magee (mmagee(at)senedia.org)
Board - SENEDIA has a Board of Directors that governs the actions of the alliance.
Leadership Committee - SENEDIA has a standing Leadership Committee that is responsible for the execution of the Board’s decisions and for administering the Board’s meetings. This Committee consists of leaders of each subcommittee and other people who, by the determination of the Board, can best support the objectives of the alliance. Currenlty the Leadership Committee meets conncurrently with the Board on a monthly basis.
Advisory Group - An Advisory Group has been established to provide SENEDIA with advice and counsel. This group consists of retired flag and general officers and senior government civilians, as well as senior representatives of the defense industry. People on the Advisory Group are solicited individually or as a group as necessary to help guide SENEDIA Committees in their work.
Subcommittees - Subcommittees are established and disestablished as deemed necessary by the Leadership Committee to research and provide SENEDIA with information and recommendations on specific issues.
Several Standing Subcommittee are aligned with the annual strategic plan:
- Community and Government Coordination - Champion and coordinate issues that contribute to our National Security and provide benefit to our members, local communities and their respective governments, Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, and other Federal agencies
- Department of Homeland Security Coordination - Explore potential regional defense industry contribution to the needs of the Dept of Homeland Security
- Undersea Warfare and Shipbuilding Coordination - Champion a robust Undersea Warfare (USW), Shipbuilding, and Unmanned Vehicle programs
- Membership - Promote increased SENEDIA membership
- Educational Initiatives - Promote Education Initiatives that Support Our Industry
Other subcommittees are formed and later disestablished based on specific needs. As an example, in preparation for the 2005 DoD Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process, a BRAC Subcommittee was formed to help formulate recommendations as to how to best approach the BRAC process and advise our congressional and state representatives on how to best formulate a BRAC strategy.